Information from any system is only as good as the data entered in.
Both printed and on screen reports are a vital management tool that can be used to improve working practices and to provide information that good business decisions can be made.
Typical reports are as follows:
- Daily Mayfly
- Load Factors and Income Reports by:
- Aircraft Movements – Hourly Activity
- Passenger Movements – Hourly Activity
- Traffic Distribution by Airline, Aircraft, Airport
- This Year to Last Year Comparisons by:
- Total Movements by Movement Type
- Percentage of Passengers by Operator
- Aircraft Movement by Operator
- Operator Within Route
Traffic Analysis Reports by:
- Total Traffic by Origin/Destination
- Commercial & Regular by Origin/Destination
- Total Traffic by Aircraft Category
- Commercial Traffic by Airline
- Commercial Traffic by Aircraft Type
- Commercial Traffic by Major City
- Average All Up Weight by Airline
A report writer is available to create individual reports in an Excel format for further analysis and graphing.
Guernsey Airport order SAP interface to connect Guernsey and Alderney Airports to the States of Guernsey SAP accounting system.
Ireland West Airport Knock go live with ALDIS and AFIDS. ALDIS will handle credit and cash invoicing including fuel with all the normal...
The City of Derry Airport order an interface between ALDIS and their new Exchequer accounting system.
The airport are replacing their current FIDS and airport billing system and have ordered ALDIS & AFIDS software with Fuel and Cash...