Information from any system is only as good as the data entered in.
Both printed and on screen reports are a vital management tool that can be used to improve working practices and to provide information that good business decisions can be made.
Typical reports are as follows:
- Daily Mayfly
- Load Factors and Income Reports by:
- Aircraft Movements – Hourly Activity
- Passenger Movements – Hourly Activity
- Traffic Distribution by Airline, Aircraft, Airport
- This Year to Last Year Comparisons by:
- Total Movements by Movement Type
- Percentage of Passengers by Operator
- Aircraft Movement by Operator
- Operator Within Route
Traffic Analysis Reports by:
- Total Traffic by Origin/Destination
- Commercial & Regular by Origin/Destination
- Total Traffic by Aircraft Category
- Commercial Traffic by Airline
- Commercial Traffic by Aircraft Type
- Commercial Traffic by Major City
- Average All Up Weight by Airline
- Simple-to-create useful management reports using Excel Movement Extract Tool
- Data import facility to create Power BI dashboards for multiple audiences
August 2020 Airport Information Systems (AIS) has completed an upgrade of City of Derry Airport’s Airport Management System to the latest...
Glasgow Prestwick Airport upgrades to the latest FIDSnet Flight Information Display System.
Humberside International Airport upgrades to the latest FIDSnet Flight Information Display System supported using the latest Windows...
Ireland West Airport Knock go live with ALDIS and AFIDS. ALDIS will handle credit and cash invoicing including fuel with all the normal...
Guernsey Airport order SAP interface to connect Guernsey and Alderney Airports to the States of Guernsey SAP accounting system.