AIS has developed links from ALDIS to the following accounting packages:
- Sage Line 50, 100 and 200
Ledger systems should contain all financial information within the:
- Sales Ledger (Accounts Receivable)
- Purchase Ledger (Accounts Payable)
- Nominal Ledger (General Ledger)
In addition many systems can be supplied with the following additional modules:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Purchase Order Processing
- Sales Invoicing (Used for all non ALDIS invoicing)
- Sales Order Processing
- Stock Control
- Fixed Asset Register
- Human Resources
Guernsey Airport order SAP interface to connect Guernsey and Alderney Airports to the States of Guernsey SAP accounting system.
Ireland West Airport Knock go live with ALDIS and AFIDS. ALDIS will handle credit and cash invoicing including fuel with all the normal...
The City of Derry Airport order an interface between ALDIS and their new Exchequer accounting system.
The airport are replacing their current FIDS and airport billing system and have ordered ALDIS & AFIDS software with Fuel and Cash...