Airport Information Systems (AIS)
AIS is one of the leading suppliers of airport management systems and have been supplying and installing systems for thirty years.
AIS products represent the very latest in airport management software and consist of a set of integrated modules to fully cater for an airport’s operational and data management needs.
Integrated Airport Management System
AIS Integrated Airport Management System
Detailed product information are available at https://www.airport-information-systems.com/products/
AIS is a leading supplier of Integrated Airport Management Systems, successfully providing solutions for 30 years.
Our products represent the very latest in airport management software and consist of a set of integrated modules to fully provide for an airport’s operational and financial data management needs.
Our prime mission is to work in true partnership with our airport customers, through the ALDIS User Group (AUG) and to continuously strive to enhance our products and services to ensure we meet our customers’ evolving requirements.
Available Software Systems
- Airport Landing Dues Information System (ALDIS)
- Airport Flight Information Display System (AFIDS)
- FIDSnet Flight Information Display System
- Air Traffic Control Administration System (ATCAS)
- ATC Overflight Billing System
- Cash Invoicing
- Fuel System
- Handling Agent System
- Ledger Accounting
- Real Time Apron Management
- Security Sentinel
- Gate Guardian
- Simple-to-create useful management reports using Excel Movement Extract Tool
- Data import facility to create Power BI dashboards for multiple audiences
- FIDSnet connects using structured cabling, PoE or Wi-Fi and can be managed remotely
- Displays can show up to three code-shared flights with airline logos and up to six multi-sector origin/destination airports. Remarks can be in two languages per flight.
- Based Operators Cash Invoicing function to allow them to be processed differently to visiting pilots
All of AIS’ developments are based on its off-the-shelf software packages targeted specifically to meet the requirements of any airport, international, regional or local. Working in partnership with our airport customers, through the ALDIS User Group (AUG) we continuously strive to enhance our products and services.
- Interface to NATS Assisted Flight Plan Exchange (AFPEx) to offer airports a low-cost mechanism to file and receive flight plans
- Automatic Flight Strip Printing
- Mobile tablet to provide computerised information processing for Ramp Operations/Ground Services such as Fuel and Aircraft Services
- Cloud Hosted Solutions for current and future AIS software applications
- Full SaaS offering employing the latest Visual Studio features creating traditional Synergy and .NET application delivery
August 2020 Airport Information Systems (AIS) has completed an upgrade of City of Derry Airport’s Airport Management System to the latest...
Glasgow Prestwick Airport upgrades to the latest FIDSnet Flight Information Display System.
Humberside International Airport upgrades to the latest FIDSnet Flight Information Display System supported using the latest Windows...
Ireland West Airport Knock go live with ALDIS and AFIDS. ALDIS will handle credit and cash invoicing including fuel with all the normal...
Guernsey Airport order SAP interface to connect Guernsey and Alderney Airports to the States of Guernsey SAP accounting system.